Thursday, August 7, 2008

Best Blu Ray Player Upconverting

Mocosinh style (part 3)

taken me to upload these photos of the "tour de Mocosinh" the land of the Euro. Here just some of their friendly assistance and curiosities. Unfortunately a number of digital photos disappeared misteriorsamente in an internet cafe, heading to the Coliseum, where there was a Moroccan who allegedly had banned smile. Also some just stayed in my mind, because sometimes the memory is finished or when it happened right when not carrying my camera ... as in the sacral area and streets around the Gothic Quarter ... or that time ran after Mocosinh several Italians, wanting to force them to swallow their stikers hahaha. Madrid


Everywhere they boil beans, repeatedly mentioned my companion ... and he is right, despite being supposedly first world, racism is present in various parts ... how sad.


Bruges






Before taking the train to paradise, under bridges, in this city type maquetero Playmobil, we found a rather good graffiti.




Amsterdam

The night before leaving the country of Pepe le Pu, I spoke a few surprises that I knew left for The following guests of that White Tulip.


Paris
condenadota So I wanted to see! haha, the classic story Mocosinh type.


again, but in front of the Louvre, I found this outrageous stiker, I found a clear example of people walking between the cultured, is so uneducated.



0 comments:

Post a Comment