Friday, October 15, 2010

Fritchy Milena Velba Pregnant

That I'm not dead!

I still live near the sea,
hurricane coming this evening, my hole
not scare me, because
I concentrated on things to come.

recently went to the city, home to the movies
I went to take refuge in a musical
abysmal mamadez
with Animal Collective backgammon site.

Upon arriving home after a long "no feeding"
decided that my boogers are good to show
so maybe in time you can teach that in film
my shit I can also shit.
(.. so it is! Are new articles on the blog!)

... In short, I mean by this that does not suck I did, but would be in rehab, but happy:


mop + gallons of tar + chocolates + potatoes + drugged + boys playing girls willing to fill a hermit flour + shaved + 4 video editing pachequisima years with thousands of colors Rod Zombie school + music + Animal Collective + image with interference that interrupt sounds to scare any warning to epileptics + + a load of vomit = ODDSAC

And remember after going the bathroom ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment