Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sample Letter To Disconnect Internet Service

Day's Office.

So as they say that "everyone has a child inside" (and I do not mean accidental pregnancies or the well-known embrace of tamale), also everyone has a Mocosinh inside that character Raw, dark, makes you laugh at a time (which I do not mean tamale hug!).

Turning around the net I found the following photos that Dinora Vega (very fucking graphic designer friend at work) took in his office ... so I want a job!

I asked permission to post them here. This is the result of leisure, the chatter clerical and muse ... a moment, the mouse seems to be .... damn! but they are my cousins! you bastards!

"Trapped in the CPU of my Mac" by Daniel

"Trapped in the scanner" by Daniel

"Deuteronomy jealous for the arrival of a new member"

"Deuteronomy hijacked" by Leo

"Kukuxklan 2" by Vicky

"Salvat tuuuuu!" By Nathan and Karina

0 comments:

Post a Comment