Thursday, February 24, 2011

Universityoforegonstore

Annette Bening, uncrowned Queen

is one of the greatest actresses of her generation, and mother - but did not win an Oscar, a star of children are well, the best 2010. Miguel Cane





In Hollywood, Annette Bening (Topeka, Kansas, 1958) is a figure of respect. Its versatile histrionic work has left its mark, as well as immoral Marquise de Merteuil (in Valmont, alongside Colin Firth), the devoted wife of an amnesiac (in Regarding Henry), the mistress of a mobster in Bugsy, a neurotic housewife in American Beauty or as a psychic who tries to solve the murder of his daughter - in Dreams of a murderer, by Neil Jordan. She has been nominated for an Oscar four times, but not yet won ever, this does not daunted, he combines his life as a parent - is also famous as the woman who tamed Warren Beatty and made him settle down - and his involvement in films selected as Children are well of Lisa Cholodenko, which was nominated for an Oscar and has received excellent reviews.




're very selective with your movies. What do you think it should?
Well, when I go to the movies or the theater, when I sit down to read a book, I get excited. This is what I think we all hope to achieve. I want people to have that time, as a body experience you wraps. I love this movie so .. We work with intimacy, in a strange way, especially cinema. We engage with the lives of some people the way that only cinema can achieve. When I imagine a movie, when I read a script, I forget everything, I forget the camera, although there are ten or twenty people in the same room. And that's what I'm trying to accomplish with the public. That's what I do, something very personal.




Julianne Moore and you embody a partner who leads an unconventional family. How to set up their dynamic?
Working with Julianne is wonderful. It is deeply rewarding. Also it is working with Lisa Cholodenko. She chose us because we are mothers, so we took a lot from our experience as mothers - trying to guide our children on the best path, listen, laugh, scold, to gain their trust ... - To create these characters were not being caricatures or stereotypes. It was very nourishing for me to look out those possibilities. And very funny! Above all, because I felt very confident. I get very nervous when rolling. The first day of shooting I'm a nervous wreck.




Really you get nervous? You do not notice anything.
Why did not you get the picture?! I always feel insecure at work. When I started in the first film I did with Mike Nichols, I became too nervous and Harrison Ford was the big star. By then, I had made other films, but still felt a beginner. And as time passes, I still feel the same, because with acting in movies does not matter that I know what I have to do, no matter be ready. I always try to surprise, try to find the unexpected. And here come the nerves, but you learn to live well. Always forward. I had worked with Milos Forman on Valmont , and he taught me about the style of acting. For when he Scammers , I had moments where I learned to love the camera. Especially now that I'm still doing theater. I appreciate the camera is there at hand, without having to work for me to listen, because the attention comes to me. It's as if I had to ask her, instead of searching.




Other times you have spoken out against the botox and plastic surgery. Do you think that an actress should grow old gracefully rather than seeking to preserve its appeal?
Everyone owns your face and you can do with it what he wants. Personally I'm not going through life with a mask. That's not me. Have you seen those pictures in which change appearance? Everything is subjective! If you base your work on an image, you're subject to it. I do not. I just wanted to be an actress. I never imagined I could be a movie star, was not so coveted. Everything came as a surprise. I did not do any films until I was almost 30 years. Now I have fifty-three I do not care to note the age that I have. I like how I look.

fame change over time. Do you think Hollywood stars of the past now survive the onslaught of the paparazzi?
do not know. I guess they had another temple. He also faced his own with the tabloids, it is always very hard. You see, when we first started dating my husband or when I was pregnant, the paparazzi were chasing us. Photographers sometimes become incredibly intrusive. It is now easier, because we do not pursue both, and now I know when I will take a picture, I ask permission, and you smile. They are respectful of my children and I appreciate that. Therefore, it is not so traumatic. But it must be a nightmare for those who are fashionable and pursue all the time. I do not envy.

Would you say you turned all the goals that you set when you were a girl from Kansas?
I feel I have much luck - he laughs --. Really, I just wanted to be actress, nothing more. And I could do right away, when I first started. My dream was to climb up on stage. The only actress who idolized was Julie Andrews, because he had seen in The Sound of Music. And I was not going to the movies too. I'd love the theater to see a Shakespeare play. For a long time, I felt it was a stage actress who claimed to be a movie star. I was not comfortable in a studio. It sounded strange to be so close to the camera, speaking so slowly. And now I love, I love working in front of a camera. My sister (the legendary Shirley MacLaine) has a staff that I like very much: "at the end, this is a profession always very hard, but the satisfaction it gives you time to time, is so large that it makes up for everything "And I believe .



Nedstat Basic - Web site estadísticas gratuito El contador para sitios web particulares

0 comments:

Post a Comment