Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fed Home Loans Cutoff

Charlotte Gainsbourg breaks the limit

Daughter of two great legends, goes where no other actor has gone before in the controversy Antichrist, the Danish filmmaker Lars Von Trier. Miguel Cane



Charlotte Gainsbourg in Strand Releasing's Lemming


When Charlotte Gainsbourg (London, 1971) was a child, learned from his father, legendary composer and showman Serge Gainsbourg and the legendary actress and singer, Jane Birkin, who in the art world boundaries are more flexible than in other areas. That, he says, made her more fearless when it comes to taking risks with his career, thus, has become not only an actress, singer and model is also - in her family - and has worked with directors such as Alejandro González Iñárritu, Michel Gondry, Lars von Trier, who has given to what many are calling not only the performance of his life, but in the history of modern cinema.


Charlotte Gainsbourg at the AngloMania Costume Institute Gala In New York City � 05/01/2006 Photo: James Devaney, WireImage.com


In Antichrist, a film that caused controversy and sensation the premiere for the first time in the Cannes Film Festival 2009, Charlotte makes dumbbell Willem Dafoe, as part of a seemingly conventional marriage after the accidental death of his only son, is isolated in a rural cabin with the ostensible purpose of recovering from loss, but ends up descending into a hell of mental breakdown and violence, both natural and supernatural.

Working with von Trier always involves a delivery that goes beyond the usual, especially for actresses who have worked with him as Emily Watson, Nicole Kidman and Björk, ie the set came as I was prevented from being The film ...
"It's true. But she knew what was. That is, for years I wanted to work with him, knew his work and admired him greatly. He did not want to take in this film, you know? I had to look far to fight for this role, but what I wanted was to have this experience, but nobody ever asked me to go that far.


Charlotte Gainsbourg in Kino's Happily Ever After


But was satisfactory get away with it? The result on screen is impressive.
"I ended up tired, but at the same time was so exciting and so intense, so much suffering, it was hard. But I had never experienced anything so strong. As an actor, do you expect, because I like things boring and obvious and this is what I did in my movie experience. Sometimes I felt really bad. It was early in the day of shooting, when he said, good morning now going to do the scene, and had five pages and had to do what you thought was good and then I said that this had been really bad and then says, Charlotte we will return to film this, because I did not like how it looks. And then you have to re-summon the strength to scream and do everything you've done. "





And as a director was what you expected?
"I felt confidence in him almost immediately and in any way he asked me to trust him. For him it was important that the scenes of nudity and sex I always had confidence that I will not betray or to put something that might feel ashamed, that it was always clear. "

How do you relax after those hours of running so hard?
"I went to my hotel and called my husband [the filmmaker Yvan Attal], my children and my mother, with whom he spoke almost daily. She encouraged me much to go on. It was funny because he talked about how it was every day and it was fun, but it was as if she had already made that trip before and almost gave me permission to do what he was doing and know that was well and even feel good about it, not ashamed. "





Well, you're the daughter of artists, it's easier than you understand this type of work.
"My father (Serge Gainsbourg) was an agent provocateur for the pleasure. I enjoyed a lot, I think it's an artistic thing but I think I'm just a performer and that strength comes from Lars, but it is true that for me Antichrist has some Je t'aime moi non plus (the film where his father ran to his mother in 1976) but certainly not the same subject, is that in that film had the same ue provocation at that time my mother put in a situation that I can perfectly relate to this film. "

What would you say was the most difficult scene to shoot for you?
" I do not know. Sometimes I think that would be two, a key scene with Willem, in which I tortured and mutilated - we had to do it in one take, not take it anymore, and he did not - and also one in which he has to squeeze his neck to strangle me. Before shooting, I was very nervous and was very painful physically because I wanted to do it that way. I asked Willem to be hard, but he did not want, because a few years I had an accident and had head injuries and he thought he could hurt me. I insisted, I suddenly discovered provoking. Willem began to strangle me and I had a stroke of adrenaline, which scared me, but also in a positive way. "

is said that the film is unnecessarily violent misogynist and what do you think, as a woman protagonist?
"I think the point of view of a true artist, even one as violent. It is violent in real life as it is. Read the paper or watch the news. I find it interesting, apart from that I am part of it. Moreover, I do not think that does not respect women. For me it is part of the woman (the female role in the film) very clear and I saw it clearly during the filming, I think I was playing the address, but in the script are very personal fears about women, but I consider fascinating. I have a very strong feeling about this movie because the experience was very strong and I'm proud to be in it but that does not mean that I feel close to the character. I had many questions during the filming Lars knowing that he really did not know the answers but wanted to know what his idea, if you really had a religious significance if there were any references below that I had to know, but he did not say, but not so stubborn, but he really said he did not know and I think it is okay to keep this mystery around some of the questions on the origin of evil. Does not really matter. It was the most fascinating of my life as a performer and I know they are movies that may never return. Then you give everything you have and live the moment. If this is what remains, if this is what they will remember, if they do, I'm happy. "




Nedstat Basic - Web site estadísticas gratuito El contador para sitios web particulares

0 comments:

Post a Comment